Monday, January 17, 2011

Journal #1 Intro to University Colloquium


Today was the first day of University Colloquium. During class we discussed what the course was about and what we where going to be doing during this semester. I am mostly looking forward to all the field trips. I love the environment and wildlife. I hope to see some wildlife while going on the off campus trips. This is class seems like it will be like biology of south west florida, and I really enjoyed that class. Although there seems to be a lot of writing for the class I don't think Ill mind it because I will be writing about things that I am passionate about. There are many issues with our culture and the way we neglect our environment and I look forward to learning more about theses issues to see what I can do personally to make this word a better place. Wildlife is a beautiful thing and I hate seeing and hearing about all the negative things that are going on with our environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment