Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Journal #11 Corkscrew


I know I might have said the little old lady's cabin was the best place we went in Colloquium but that was before we traveled to Corkscrew. Corkscrew was just too incredible for words. It was as if we took a walk back into time and saw Florida as it was found years ago. We saw all types of animals and plants. We encountered large alligators, large birds, and other creatures. At Corkscrew we also saw the land untouched as it were many years ago, the difference in landscape from human infected lands is amazing. It really makes you think how we humans are a pest on the earth, like viruses in us humans. I am really saddened that I did not bring my camera along to capture the true beauty of Corkscrew. I am for sure going to go back and embrace the gorgeous scenery, and in hopes to see lots of wildlife.

No comments:

Post a Comment